Exporting The Movie
Now we are ready to see our final creation!
- Open the Windows Live Movie Maker project file SunsetDS.wlmp.
- Make all of the adjustments to text, animation, music and narration as desired.
- From the Home Tab, Click Save movie.
- Select For Computer.
You will see the Save Movie Dialog Box,
- Navigate to the desktop folder containing the project files.
- Click Save.
- Windows Live Movie Maker will export the movie.
- When you are finished, remember to Save the project file.
Here is a completed example of the project.
Alternate Video Location: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1oL8BnP9S_wbTBhVHNpQ09PZlk/edit?usp=sharing